- Nanotechnology: Design and construction of prototypes for plasma-assisted treatments. Synthesis of multicomponent and nanostructured thin films
- Structural and mechanical characterization of multicomponent and nanostructured thin films
- Process characterization using optical emission spectroscopy techniques; Mathematical modeling of phase transformations in treated components
- Nanomaterials and Devices Design: Development and characterization of nanostructured biocompatible materials;Development of nanostructured devices by using high manufacturing techniques suc as Ultrasound injection molding and Incremental Sheet forming; Prediction of the modal response of linear and nonlinear dynamic systems by using perturbation techniques
- Modeling and Analysis of Machining Processes of super alloys and thin floor components
- heoretical modeling and computer simulations of devices based on nanostructured materials.
Back to Research Map